Disability Confident Committed
We are pleased to announce that NGS Security Ltd are Disability Confident Committed.
Here at NGS Security, we aim to lead the way in the security sector by providing opportunities for all.
By becoming a Disability Confident employer, we are demonstrating commitment to;
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Ensure against discrimination
- Make job adverts accessible
- Provide information in accessible formats, for example large print
- Accept invitations in alternative formats, for example electronically
- Ask questions during recruitment about disability and health
- Accessible communication formats
- Communicate and promote vacancies
- Advertise vacancies through a range of channels
- Review current recruitment processes
- Offer an interview to disabled people
- Encourage applications from disabled people by offering them an interview, if they meet the minimum criteria for the job (this is the description of the job as set by the employer).
- Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required
Disability Confident Employers are recognised as going the extra mile to make sure disabled people get a fair chance. This includes support for prospective employees, and support for any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition enabling them to stay in work.
Our team is our biggest asset, and retaining any employee who has become disabled means keeping their valuable skills and experience!
Here at NGS Security, we are always on the lookout for competent, enthusiastic security personnel who are looking for an opportunity to excel in the sector, simply give us a call on 01304 842188 for an informal chat.